Terms & Conditions
Security, Privacy & Payment
- We ensure that your name, address, credit card details and any other information you give us will be kept securely.
- Our secure server encrypts your personal information, including credit or debit card number, name and address, before it is sent over the Internet.
- Confidential information such as your credit card number will be used only to fulfill your order. To protect your privacy, we will ask you to enter your credit card number, expiration date & card verification code (3 digit number on the back of your card) each time you place an order with us.
- Your details are scrambled using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption.
- When you click the ‘Pay with credit or debit card’ button to enter our checkout, you enter the secure section of the site.
- Your card details are verified automatically online by our payment processor.
- All transactions are processed in United Kingdom Pounds (£). Exchange rates are an estimate only, based on the latest figures.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) is included in the price displayed where for customers purchasing from within the European Union. If you require a VAT receipt for your order please get in touch with us through the contact page.
- If upon receiving your order you are unhappy with any part of the goods please contact us within 7 days and return the item(s) in the original packaging and condition within 14 days and we will be happy to issue you with a refund or exchange an item if preferred.
- If in the unlikely event that an item arrives damaged please notify us as soon as possible. In most cases we will be able to send out a replacement right away, however in some rare cases it may not be possible to supply an exact replacement, in which case a refund or exchange will be offered.
- Typically orders are dispatched within 12-36 hours of being received. If you change your mind and want to cancel your order please let us know as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com. It’s important that you let us know as quickly as you can as if we receive your order late in the day it is possible it will be shipped within 30 minutes to make the last post. If you notify us and request a cancellation before your order is shipped we will gladly process a full refund. If you request to cancel your order after it has been dispatched we will be unable to process a refund until the item(s) has been returned to us. Once returned to us we will process a refund for the cost of the item(s), but we will not be able to refund the postage and packaging costs paid.
- Shipping is calculated by the size/weight of an order and the destination. Once you have selected the items you want, the basket will show the cost for your chosen delivery address.
- Orders are usually shipped within 12- 36 hours (Monday – Friday) however on occasion this might not be possible as for larger items we manufacture bespoke packaging. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
How long does shipping take:
|UK||2-3 working days||Royal Mail 2nd Class or courier depending on product|
|WESTERN EUROPE||3-5 working days||Royal Mail Airmail – Or other available courier|
|EASTERN EUROPE||4-7 working days||Royal Mail Airmail – Or other available courier|
|REST OF THE WORLD||5-10 working days||Royal Mail Airmail – Or other available courier|
Resending returned items
- If a package isn’t signed for it will be held at a local post office or collection centre. If not collected within a set time the package/s will be returned to us. We are happy to resend packages which have been returned to us, however we ask the customer to pay the additional postage incurred in resending the package.
- If you sign up to our mailing list we will email you from time to time, only when new products are released. Should you wish to be removed from the mailing list at any time please follow the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our newsletters. Our database only holds your email address and will store no other personal details. We will never disclose your email address to any other individual or company.
- All images and designs shown on NorthEastArtCollective.co.uk are Copyright of North East Art Collective. Images must not be reproduced without written permission from North East Art Collective.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions:
- Vouchers may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the voucher on payment of the difference.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No liability will be accepted for the replacement or refund of lost, stolen or defaced vouchers.
- Our gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
North East Art Collective trading as North East Art Collective
Company registration number: 7397543
VAT registration number: 129673387